Fall Product - Troop
“Own Your Magic" in the
2023 Fall Product Program

What are your hopes for your Girl Scout? Certainly, you want her to make good decisions, know how to manage money, and how to set and reach goals, like attending college. The Girl Scout product programs help her succeed today and prepares her for future success. There’s a good reason it’s a beloved family tradition.

1 Goal Setting"I know I can do it!"

Girls set sales goals individually and with their team, create a plan to reach them, and develop cooperation and team-building skills all along the way!

Decision Making: "I make smarter decisions."

Girls help decide how the team will spend their proceeds, furthering their critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.

3 Money Management: "I make change happen!"

Girls take orders, handle customers’ money and gain practical life skills in financial literacy.

People Skills: "I get a lifetime supply of confidence in every box."

Girls learn how to talk to, how to listen to and work with all kinds of people. These experiences help them develop healthy relationships and conflict-resolution skills they can use throughout their lives.

Business Ethics: "It is more than just business."

Girls are honest and responsible at every step of the product programs.

Their business ethics here reinforce the positive values they are developing as a Girl Scout.To learn more about the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, visit www.girlscouts.org/gsle.