Songs and Games
Songs and Games

Fun & Silly Songs

A Ram Sam Sam
A ram sam sam, a ram sam sam Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam A ram sam sam, a ram sam sam Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam A rafiq, a rafiq Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam A rafiq, a rafiq Guli guli guli guli guli ram sam sam

Ah La La
Ah-la-la-la-la-la-la-le-lu-ia Ah-la-la-la-le-lu-ia. Ah-la-la-la-la-la-la-le-lu-ia. Ah-la-la-la-la-le- - - -le-lu-ia Shake another hand, shake a hand next to ya Shake another hand, shake a hand today! Shake another hand, shake a hand next to ya Shake another hand and sing ... sing this song! (Chorus) Scratch another back ... Give a high five ... Meet a new friend ...

Birdie Song
Way up in the sky the little birds fly While down in the nest the baby birds rest With a wing on the left, and a wing on the right The little birds sleep all through the night (shouted) Shhhh … they’re sleeping! The bright sun comes up, the dew melts away Good morning, good morning, the little birds say Chirp!

Boogie Woogie Washer Woman
Down in the jungle where nobody goes There’s a boogie woogie washer woman washing her clothes With a scrub-a-dub here and a scrub-a-dub there The boogie woogie washer woman washing her clothes Diddley-ap-oh-a-boogie, a boogie Diddley-ap-oh-a-boogie, a boogie Diddley-ap-oh-a-boogie, a boogie The boogie woogie washer woman washing her clothes Yah!

Crocodile
She sailed away on a sunny summer day On the back of a crocodile “You see,” said she, “he’s as tame as he can be,” “I’ll ride him down the Nile!” The croc winked his eye as she waved them all goodbye Wearing a happy smile At the end of the ride, the lady was inside And the smile was on the crocodile!

Down by the Bay
Chorus: Down by the bay, Where the watermelons grow Back to my home, I dare not go, For if I do, My mother will say: Verses: Did you ever see a snake baking a cake, down by the bay? Did you ever see a fly wearing a tie, down by the bay? Did you ever see a bear combing his hair, down by the bay? Did you ever see a llama wearing pajamas, down by the bay? (Continue, letting girls make up their own rhymes)