Songs and Games
Songs and Games

Hiking Songs

The Ants Go Marching
The ants go marching 1 by 1, hurrah, hurrah. The ants go marching 1 by 1 hurrah, hurrah. The ants go marching 1 by 1, the little one stops to have some fun, And the all go marching down, to the ground, to get out of the rain, Boom, boom, boom 2 by 2 ... the little one stops to tie his shoe 3 by 3 ... the little one stops cuz he scraped his knee 4 by 4 ... the little one stops to shut the door 5 by 5 ... the little one stops to take a dive 6 by 6 ... the little one stops to pick up sticks 7 by 7 ... the little one stops to look up at heaven 8 by 8 ... the little one stops to shut the gate 9 by 9 ... the little one stops to read a sign 10 by 10 ... the little one stops to sing this song all over again (or the little one stops to say the end!)
Everywhere We Go
Everywhere we go (repeat) People want to know (repeat) Who we are (repeat) So we tell them (repeat) We are Girl Scouts (repeat) The mighty, mighty Girl Scouts. (repeat) If you can't hear us we'll yell a little louder Repeat a few times, then go quiet
Girl Scout Hiking Song
I don't know but I've been told (repeat)
All Girl Scouts are good as gold. (repeat)
I am one and this is true. (repeat)
Girl Scouts are for me and you. (repeat)

CHORUS
Sound off! (1,2)
Bring it on down! (3,4)
Cadence Count! (1,2,3,4... 1,2,3,4)